Neolith countertops at Flooring Innovations.
Countertops play a crucial part in the beautification of your house. Incorporating neolith countertops on your floor, sink, countertops, and wall cladding can bring your home to the next level.
Neolith countertops feature natural materials like natural oxides, glass, granite compounds, and silica minerals. These materials pass through extreme heat, pressing and sintering to produce a resilient surface.
At flooring innovations, we offer the best and most unique neolith countertops. Here are 9 reasons to buy neolith countertops from us. Read on!
9 Reasons Why You Should Buy Our Neolith Countertops
- We are the most significant flooring center in Coachella Valley, with a vast stock inventory of unique products. With us, you will enjoy a lifetime labor warranty on your new installation alongside the best-trained flooring experts.
- Our company has the only showroom with CFI-certified installers within the entire desert. We have specialists always available to help you pick the best choice.
- Our neolith countertops are long-lasting and can withstand temperature fluctuations without cracking. They are easy to clean and are stain-resistant.
- You will enjoy our pocket-friendly, affordable products that come in different colors and designs to choose from.
- Our irresistible heat-resistant neolith countertops can handle your hot pots and pans placed directly without damage.
- Our waterproof countertops have low to zero water absorption making them suitable for your outside kitchen and sink. They can also withstand UV rays without fading.
- You don’t have to worry about scratches on the surfaces of your house. Our neolith countertops are 100% scratch-resistant.
- Protecting the environment and our customer is our top concern. Our products consist of natural materials for sustainability.
- Neolith countertops feature toxic-free materials and are good for your health.
Read on our neolith countertop cleaning guide
- After installation, clean deeply using hot water to remove cement and joint compounds left behind.
- Avoid acidic cleaners on your newly installed Neolithic countertop. It may damage the joints’ glue.
- Clean dry or encrusted food from neolith surfaces by soaking with water and mild detergent and wipe using a damp cloth.
- Avoid soaps or detergents that contain waxes. They tend to leave a film on neolith surfaces.
We are confident that our neolith countertops are the best. To learn more about flooring innovations, visit one of our showrooms today.
Tags: bathroom, counter tops, flooring, flooring innovations, kitchens, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, tile